www.cuisine.at Forum Index
Post a reply
View more Emoticons
Disable BBCode in this post
Disable Smilies in this post
All times are GMT
Select a forum
Tratschecke & Gästebuch
Test category 1
Test Forum 1
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:28 am
Post subject: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6189?
QuickBooks Error Code 6189 occurs when there is an issue with your multi-user network and often comes in the way of completing your accounting tasks. You can refer to the steps below to fix Error Code 6189:
• Step 1: Logout and restart the computer you are using to access QuickBooks.
• Step 2: Reinstall the QuickBooks software so that you get the latest version.
• Step 3: Make sure the QuickBooks data file is not stored on a pen drive.
• Step 4: Rename the transaction log file and check if the files are encrypted.
• Step 5: Check the user permissions assigned to QBData Service User.
If you find that Error Code 6189 persists, you can call the
QuickBooks customer care
and ask for additional technical assistance to fix the issue.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6189