sysetm....what is this ahhhhh

View previous topic :: View next topic  
stephanyortega

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:58 am    Post subject: sysetm....what is this ahhhhh Reply with quote

is it right to follow the system even if they are wrong? i don't think so coz i don't like to follow all the wrong rules. i'm working in my own online store, the name of my store is Samish Leather and i am away from all the systematic problems
Bevernuel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really nice information. I think that would be really useful for different people. I hope that you would like to https://techtrendspro.com/how-to/beginners-guide-continuous-self-improvement/ and find something really interesting about self-improvement. I really like this type of information and I think not only me. Just look at it!
soikeoibongda

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:14 pm    Post subject: Re: sysetm....what is this ahhhhh Reply with quote

stephanyortega wrote:
is it right to follow the system even if they are wrong? i don't think so coz i don't like to follow all the wrong rules. i'm working in my own online store, the name of my store is Samish Leather and i am away from all the systematic problems
Post new topic   Reply to topic    www.cuisine.at Forum Index -> System All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum