Joined: 01 Jan 1970
|Posted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:22 am Post subject: How to find your wireless network name and password in Roku?
|How to find your wireless network name
• Check to see which network your computer or mobile device is connected to. The Roku device will connect to the same network.
• If you do not see your network name on the list of available networks in the “Choose your Network” screen, select Scan again to see all networks. This will present a list of all networks that are available.
• If you cannot remember the name of your wireless network, go to the support sites for your internet service provider or router manufacturer. Also, sometimes the default name is listed on the bottom of the router.
How to get your wireless password
• Enter the same wireless password that you use to connect your computer or mobile device to your home network.
• If you have forgotten the password, go to the support site for your internet service provider or router manufacturer. They will be able to suggest the specific methods for their products to recover the password or reset it. Sometimes the default password is listed on the bottom of the router.
Roku Com Link | www Roku Com Link | www Roku Com Support