Joined: 01 Jan 1970
|Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:30 am Post subject: How to fix Avast HTTP Server Returned Error?
|The most efficient way to fix Avast HTTP Server Returned Error is to repair the software using the Avast Setup Wizard utility tool. You can refer to the steps given below to repair the relevant Avast files:
• Step 1: Log in to Windows as system admin and open the menu.
• Step 2: Ensure Avast is the only security software running on your PC.
• Step 3: Open ‘Apps and Features’ and locate your Avast security software.
• Step 4: Press ‘Uninstall’ and click ‘Yes’ when theUAC prompt appears.
• Step 5: Click ‘Repair’ in the Avast Setup wizard and wait for the setup tool to repair your Avast software.
If you find that Avast HTTP Server Returned Error persists even after you repair the files you can call the avast customer service number and ask for additional assistance.
Read more: avast support