Joined: 01 Jan 1970
|Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:28 am Post subject: How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6189?
|QuickBooks Error Code 6189 occurs when there is an issue with your multi-user network and often comes in the way of completing your accounting tasks. You can refer to the steps below to fix Error Code 6189:
• Step 1: Logout and restart the computer you are using to access QuickBooks.
• Step 2: Reinstall the QuickBooks software so that you get the latest version.
• Step 3: Make sure the QuickBooks data file is not stored on a pen drive.
• Step 4: Rename the transaction log file and check if the files are encrypted.
• Step 5: Check the user permissions assigned to QBData Service User.
If you find that Error Code 6189 persists, you can call the QuickBooks customer care and ask for additional technical assistance to fix the issue.
Solved:- How to Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6189