Joined: 01 Jan 1970
|Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:32 am Post subject: How to reset password in Thunderbird
|This may happen on several occasions when you are unable to recall your Thunderbird password. In such a case, you can follow these steps, but the Thunderbird application should be opened on your system.
• Launch Thunderbird application on your system and go to the tools menu.
• There you need to click on ‘options’ and select ‘security’ in the next step.
• Now you need to click on the password tab and the saved password.
• You will get a complete listed all working or previously working accounts.
• By clicking on the show password, you can see the password for specific accounts that you have forgotten.
For further assistance, you can contact at Thunderbird customer care and get the most prominent guidance.
Know More: Thunderbird tech support number | Thunderbird customer service