1) Grease bottom of deep skillet with butter. Add shrimp, zucchini, wine, water, fennel seed and lemon juice. Cover and bring to boiling point over medium heat.
2) Turn shrimp over and continue cooking 1 minute longer over medium heat, covered
3) Using slotted spoon, remove shrimp and zucchini from skillet and set aside.
4) Bring liquid in skillet to boil; do not cover. Continue cooking 5 minutes over high heat to reduce by 3/4.
5) Mix in bercy sauce, salt, pepper, and tabasco. Cook 1-2 minutesover medium heat.
6) Replace shrimp and zucchini in sauce and mix well.
7) Spoon mixture into scallop shells and topp with breadcrumbs. Broil in oven for several minutes or until hot.