=============================== Directions ===============================
1. Tenderize sirloin and place in a plastic bag.
2. Combine Picante sauce, oil, lemon juice, pepper and garlic powder; pour
into bag and fasten securely.
3. Refrigerate a minimum of 3 hours or up to 24 hours; turn several times.
4. Drain meat; reserving the marinade.
5. Place meat over hot coals or on rack of broiler pan, cook 10 to 12 minutes on each side until done, basting frequently with marindade.
6. Remove from grill or broiler pan; slice meat, gracamole, tomato, onion
and additional Pace Picante sauce wrapped in tortilla.
=============================== Guacamole ================================
1. Prepare avacodo, peeled, seeded and mashed.
2. Add lemon juice, Picante sauce and salt to avacado and combine well.
From Bob Hogan, LUcifernet Mbotvm Bbs, Wichita, Ks 316-554-0005