Carbanon A La Flamonde
1. Cut stewing beef into smaller 'bite' size pieces. Dredge in flour.
2. Brown in a little oil and remove from pan.
3. Slice the onions thin. This will look like a _LOT_ , but don't worry
4. Saute onions in the same pan as the beef, using the drippings and oil.
5. Add meat to the onions, now this will really look like too much, again don't worry. If there was some flour left in the bowl/bag/whatever add that to the mixture (shouldn't be much, just don't waste it.)
6. Pour a can of beer over the whole thing, cover and simmer for a couple hours. Stir infrequently, just enough to keep it from sticking (if it does it is too hot).
7. Serve over, rice, potaotes, noodles, etc.