lamb of any excess fat. Preheat oven to 175 °C .
2. Mix together the spice mix ingredients, and rub over the lamb. Let sta
3. Heat oil in a skillet. Sear the lamb until all sides are browned. Rem
4. Roast lamb for 35 to 40 minutes.
5. While the lamb is cooking, add onions and peppers to the skillet used f
6. Add tomatoes, chicken stock, basil, lemon, and chili powder. Bring to a
Author's Notes: This is a spicy lamb dish that I picked up originally from a local news
Often when boning a leg of lamb you end up with a very ragged piece of
Difficulty : easy. Precision