1. Wash and dry chicken cutlets.Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides and dip them in flour to coat lightly. Heat the oil in a non stick frying pan. Brown the cutlets lightly on both sides on medium high heat. Do not overcook.
2. Place cutlets in a dish when all done. In the same pan add the garlic and saute for a few seconds, then add the capers, peppers and pignoli and saute everything for a minute or so, add the wine, adjust the seasonoing and put the chicken back in the pan.
3. Cook everything together for about 2 minutes until sauce thickens. Place chicken in a serving platter and pour all that wonderful sauce over it.
4. Serve immediately with your favorite potatoes and rice and enjoy!
To roast your own peppers
1. Place each pepper right on top of your gas burner or your outdoor grill and char until black all over. When cool enough to handle, peel the black skin off, take the seeds out and cut into strips. You can also buy them in a jar 12 ounce (roasted peppers) at most supermarkets or Italian markets.
To roast pignoli
1. Place pignoli in a heated small frying pan on medium high heat and keep shaking pan back and forth until pignoli are all nice and golden all over.